Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More sneak peeks!


Did a little more work on the illustration today. It's actually for my buddy Josh's charity art auction in December! I dunno if the piece will sell but I'm gonna do my level best to produce a nice piece of movie-related nostalgia, which, as luck would have it,...happens to be the theme of the auction this year.

They're also gonna have a screening of a little film called Ghostbusters, which I've heard of,...

I think I'm in the ballpark with this one. ;)


More to come as I slowly progress on this!

Lunch times and late-nights! ;)

Venky.

4 comments:

  1. The Aykroyd nose in this one looks a bit more on par than in the one below. Funny how such a simple thing can sell you on an image. If you just showed a close-up of an illustrated nose that looked like that I'd still know who you were drawing. You've definitely captureed them both rather well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it, what's it supposed to be, Amazon Women on the Moon? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction on my last. Only this one is Aykroyd, the one below Egon is Murray, isn't it? I thought it was Dan. My bad. You're still batting 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Yeah, Bryan. It's all three of em'! Showing you only portions of their faces is a tease but it's a fun one. The illo is progressing, it's just taking longer than I thought because there's SO much going ON in it!

    ReplyDelete