Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My OTHER "art" blog

Hello, dear blog followers.
I just wanted to post a quick update to let you 57 folks know about my new blog. While this one will still remain VERY active, albeit sporadic,...I've finally launched my comic strip, (which I've been working on in some form or another since I was twelve), and I just wanted to give it a little shout.
Since comic strips and nerdy fan art are a little bit like apples and oranges, I thought the strip needed it's own platform.
Say hello to Liam the Corgi,...one of the many inhabitants of the fictional little New England town called Autumn Falls.

I hope you'll go over and say hello. You can find the "new" strip here.

http://seanbishopcomix.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. You are a beast, my good sir. You have been updating on Fridays, correct?

    ReplyDelete