Thursday, September 9, 2010

Son of man look to the sky!


My last post said something akin to "where did the time go?" and all I can do is echo that times a thousand. My original intent with this blog was an exploration of my favorite films through the medium of what can only be described as "animation art".
So while this may be the ever-so-slightest of deviations from that theme,...I recently found, (in the great reorganization of 2010), a LOT,...and when I say a LOT I mean a LOT,...of storyboards from my approximately six years of employment at Disney television animation and direct to video.
Now while I was there, I worked on damn near everything that came through there at one point or another. From The Mighty Ducks, to 101 Dalmatians: the Series, Mouseworks, House of mouse, Mulan II, The legend of Tarzan, and on, and on, and on,....so in cataloging everything, (and for the sake of putting something up till I can find a spare second to do some new material), I'll be putting up some selects you fellow animation nerds may find interesting.
Starting with Tarzan, because he's the man and while the show itself had hit and miss for animation., the pre-production and storyboards were the bee's knees, (as they say).
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment